Jana wang melalui internet dengan mendaftar di sini (Churpchurp)







Promosi iklan dan dapatkan ganjaran seperti iklan dibawah ini :
( click iklan berkenaan untuk melihat dengan lebih lanjut )

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

677 : Praise to God

to whom it may concern ;

I didn't know who you are

what your say

thank you , I'll pray & ask god to bless you forever.

"jangan cari redha manusia , cari redha Allah walaupun manusia murka"

absolutely.

you know, we know, everyone know god is the best planner ; He knows what you are doing, what am doing, what we are doing. no matter what you say and which level you are, no matter how bad I am and how worst my life before, I have a strong believe in god.

I believe in God like I believe in the sun, it is not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen.

Dear Allah, all praise is yours, Alhamdulillah.