Jana wang melalui internet dengan mendaftar di sini (Churpchurp)







Promosi iklan dan dapatkan ganjaran seperti iklan dibawah ini :
( click iklan berkenaan untuk melihat dengan lebih lanjut )

Sunday, September 14, 2008

.the truth.

Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and marks,
Any heart, not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain

Love is like a cloud, holds a lot of rain
Im young, I know,
But even so,
I know a thing, or two
I learned, from you, I really learned a lot..

Love is like a flame
It burns you when its hot
Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
Theyre not foolin me

I know it isnt true,
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue


Ouch, Love hurts !

: nazareth :

2 comments:

shinO サイフル said...

lirik lagu ke ni? :)

.fatin nabila. said...

yer enche shino..
ade kt bwh tu tulis..

:nazareth:

tp,cm >< je ngam ngn lyric dier,hehe`